Why Businesses Need WhatsApp marketing in 7 Stones Digital
Why Businesses Need WhatsApp marketing | 7 Stones Digital
To understand what WhatsApp Marketing Campaign is, the first thing you need to comprehend is, how does it work and why it is accessible.
WhatsApp is a free app to chat, call, and video call. It requires an internet connection where users can share files and images effortlessly with others. Also, WhatsApp works without any SMS and call charges.
Today, most businesses are using WhatsApp for their marketing campaigns because of their effective reach and applicability.
Just pay heed to below-given stats-
- WhatsApp is the most popular alternative to SMS in 109 countries, which is around 60% of the world.
- Every single day, around 50+ billion messages are sent via WhatsApp
- Like Social Media Channels, WhatsApp too has become ubiquitous as a top-ranked messaging APP. It is the most popular messaging app in every corner of the world, and this popularity makes it worth adopting for marketing purposes.
Ways to use WhatsApp for marketing:
To run WhatsApp Marketing Campaign, you can find different versions of WhatsApp for iPhones, Android Phones, and Windows phone. Web App and Desktop versions of WhatsApp is also available, but first, having it installed on your mobile phone is a must. After downloading and installing WhatsApp, you should provide the details regarding the country and enter your telephone number as WhatsApp uses this number to verify your phone. Importing your Facebook information is also available to set up your profile. Else, you can manually add an image, your profile name and activate your WhatsApp account.
• WhatsApp filters the contact list and displays an up-to-date list of WhatsApp users.
• Now, people having your contact number can see your profile. If you don't want to contact someone, then WhatsApp has provided specific security and privacy settings for that.
WhatsApp has modernized itself with huge variations related to business communication. Listed below are a few unique facts to understand why WhatsApp is a superb tool for your business expansion.
Broadcast lists :
This app is accessible in all the phones like iOS, Android, Nokia, Blackberry and many more. It is also accessible on the desktop with its web version. However, for this, the app should be installed on the phone. This feature works the same as bcc feature in email.
There are three ways to communicate on WhatsApp:
• The most basic function of WhatsApp is to call, video call, send text, images, files, and other available options. In this way, you can directly chat with other users who are on your phone contact list, similarly as any chat program would work.
• It also allows users to send recorded audio snippets.
• Groups in WhatsApp Marketing lets you make a group of a maximum of 256 people, and you can share a message, videos, and photos to all of them at once
• In WhatsApp Group, every member can be activated and can also see the activities of others.
If you haven't yet started using WhatsApp for business, then now is the time. Here we are sharing some simple and practical ideas about how to use it. Let's look at the 5 creative ways to implement WhatsApp in business.
1) Using WhatsApp For Internal Team Communication
Everyone uses WhatsApp, be it a millennial or a working professional. All age groups use it because it doesn't need any specialized training. It works like a wonder for internal team communication. One can send a piece of information to as many as it requires in a wink of an eye. It's best to form groups internally to share instant messages for which an email is not necessary.
2) Using WhatsApp For Customer Communication
Here is a sales tip – If you do your followups on WhatsApp instead of direct phone calls, you get 40% more response. We all know that consumers, particularly millennials, hate talking on the phone. This is especially true when their phone rings, and it's an unknown number on the other end. Don't be that business. Sending messages on WhatsApp gives your potential customers as they'll not only read your messages but respond too.
3) Using WhatsApp For Customer Support
According to stats, 80 per cent of small businesses reaches growth by communicating with their customers on the messaging platform. WhatsApp is an excellent tool for customer support because of its broader reach. Nobody is interested in calling customer care and wait for a long time as the lines are always busy. WhatsApp enables you to get instant responses of the customers. WhatsApp is excellent customer support for your customers to communicate. For example, customers share their feedback via WhatsApp. Marketers can share their upcoming products via WhatsApp group for the customers.
4) Using WhatsApp For Marketing & Promotion
WhatsApp can be used to send images, audio files, short video clips of your products and text messages to the appropriate customers. It is easier than messaging and email. This app is used wisely by many marketers. For example, sending promotion messages to existing customers via WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a powerful communication tool. It is easy to use for everyone. Businesses use it in productive ways. It's cost-effective, and you can get started quickly. The first thing to run a WhatsApp Marketing Campaign is knowing the right way to use it. The inevitable to connect to targets on WhatsApp is, your prospects should save your contact numbers. Bombarding messages to customers can lead you to "BLOCKED FOR LIFETIME", and no marketer would ever like to face such scenarios.